4/07/2009

Tomorrow starts training...

.... except I fell down some stairs yesterday.... while carrying a stack of 8 plates & 8 forks, a glass of wine, & my phone. The only thing that survived that fall-bump-bump was the glass of wine.

I had to take the day off from work. I needed assistance to complete my abbreviated bedtime ritual. Sometimes, it hurts to walk. Running tomorrow is completely out of the question. I am having the worst luck. But at least I have a good boyfriend who will sit & care for me while he was supposed to be entertaining guests.

Silver linings!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well, if only one thing survived the fall, it definitely should be the wine :) At least you could take a drink to numb some pain.

hope you heal up soon bud!

Rohini Sharma said...

Thanks for share your information. I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like sky contact number